Sunday, July 17, 2011

Life lessons

I was thinking, we all have a choice. Well, I sometimes forget cause I'm a rescuer and I sometimes put others before myself. Not always a great idea. You see, I met this man a while back and yes we just clicked. Lost touch and now he has 'appeared' in my life again. At the time we met we both were in relationships, now we both are single and free. Well wouldn't you know he still has a 'thing' for me. (smile)
Not so fast, now he's not in such a good space, can I just say broke, damn near homeless, no car and I must mention, 3 kids. Soooo, the kids don't faze me as much as the other mentions. I mean, I know what I want and deserve so I had to 'remind' myself that this man is NOT for me. Yeah, he's still a sweet heart and charming as ever but I'm really not down for a relationship that brings not much to the table other than great charm. So, I will pass and wait patiently for the Man that is supposed to really appear in my life. All this to say, life lessons sometimes appear as 'your blessing' but pay close attention to detail cause sometimes it's just a mirage. Peace and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment